Monday 12 September 2011

Beat Hell Pre-Alpha Release

Released a Pre-Alpha of Beat Hell early this morning (Link). Since I am finding myself getting increasingly bored with this project I am hoping for some feedback that might put me back in the mood to do some major work on it.

Meanwhile I have thought of another game I want to try, haven't started any work yet but I have a lot of ideas in my head and will probably start when I finish the post. I think the main reason I get fed up with my games is the graphics. All my games so far are completely by me which includes the graphics and I think this is probably the main reason I give up on them. I find development goes a lot quicker when I can just focus on the programming and have the graphics there ready so I can test the game properly, even temp graphics take me ages to make. So I am going to have a serious look for a good artist to work with me.

2 comments:

  1. ahum.. Cough.. Cough.. xD

    Or arent I good enough? :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well I haven't seen your work yet so I don't know :P

    ReplyDelete