Wednesday 17 August 2011

A New Playlist

My playlist has been getting on my nerves for a while now so I made it my mission to find some new music I can program to. Recently I have discovered I like Nickelback, I'll ignore that little snicker just now, specifically the songs from their latest album 'Dark Horse'. The following is my new playlist so far:

J-Core - Olive
J-Core - Optical Force
J-Core - Six Nine
Nickelback - Burn It To The Ground
Nickelback - Just To Get High
Nickelback - Never Gonna Be Alone
Nickelback - Next Go Round
Nickelback - S.E.X
Nickelback - Shakin' Hands
Nickelback - Something In Your Mouth
Nickelback - This Afternoon

Very few at the moment but it should temporarily delay my insanity, let me know if you have any suggestions. Nothing much on the game making front, still hard to make something good without an artist. Since my strong point is TDS (and all of my games are so far just that) I'm going to make another, hopefully I'll get a chance to make something different soon. My plan is to make a bullet hell generated to music, I have already worked with music in this way so it shouldn't be too hard to set up. I'll show my progress in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment