Sunday 28 August 2011

This'll be a short one.

I went to see Dylan Moran live last night, amazingly funny as always, but as usual I can't remember anything he said, it's like some sort of ironic comedic curse.

Nothing really on the games front. I'm still looking for a graphics artist so I can release an alpha build of Beat Hell to get some feedback. There was another RDC (Rapid Development Competition) yesterday as well, you get 4 hours to make a game using whatever you want. I had planned to make an fps game but it ended up being too much and I only got as far as a concept level and a few screenshots of the terrible level so I decided to scrap it having only an hour left.

There are a total of 4 games if you want to check them out. Link!

And that's all the happened since my last post... How boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment